||more than 10 years' experience in unique equipment production
||more than 100 projects|
|MECHANICAL ENGINEERING COMPANY|
|nonstandard equipment production on a contract basis|
Завод малого машиностроения
HYDRAULIC BUCKING UNIT KG-22
Hydraulic torque wrench KG-22 is designed for making up and breaking out of the threaded connections of downhole motors and turbodrills diameter from 70 to 340mm in downhole motors repair workshops environment.
Tongs KG-22 may be used for work with other types of products requiring the use of high torque.
AIRCRAFT INDUSTRY TOOLING
Technological equipment for aircraft components, parts and aircraft assemblies testing.
HYDRAULIC BUCKING UNIT KGP-12
Premium class equipment, it is a perfect combination of reliability, operating speed, easy control that allows getting the best efficiency results. It’s a perfect choice for the companies with a large park of drilling equipment.
Stands SOI-250, SOI-500 are designed for testing the downhole motors.
PRECAST CONCRETE MOLDS
Press and vibrating molds are designed for continuous production of cellular slabs and other long length concrete products by means of off-form concreting.
We offer the manufacturing as soon as practicable according to Your individual order of the following high- and low-pressure piping elements:
SB-Service piping elements:
- curved bends made of carbon steel - are used for any purpose pipe coupling, including in corrosive environment, as well as for compressor and pumping stations, oil and gas facilities installation;
- flanged blind joints –made of steel of different quality, are used for the hermetic sealing of the “dead-end” parts of all kinds of piping, including oil, gas, steam, mining etc.;
- flanges – these piping elements are to be used for a secure and tight connection of pipes and rotating parts (depending on the purpose they may vary in size, type, shape, mounting method and seal shape)
- filter strainers – are made of metal and are fitted with mesh of 20-500 micron (depends on a needed purification effectiveness) and are used for the protection of different piping elements from the foreign substances;
- pipe hanger supports – allow to attach the pipe to the beam, ceiling, floor slabs, etc. (differ by the installation method).
Our production facility is equipped with the latest high-tech equipment; all piping elements undergo the multistage quality control and appropriate tests. Therefore, we guarantee not only affordable prices, but also the products’ highest quality and absolute safety at the subsequent operation.
Piping elements – Sales and custom manufacturing
Working drawings and detailed design development, 3D modeling.
Materials procurement, turning, milling, welding and assembly, break-in test works
Installation supervision and commissioning works at Client’s premises.
Warranty and post warranty service, necessary spare parts and software provision.
Mobile workshop with Bench-top wrench KG-12
Client “New Tech Services”, 2016
Mobile workshop is equipped with facilities that are necessary for the servicing of gaz and oil pipe connections requiring the use of a high torque. A special project of insulation and a highly effective and economical heating system at the workshop allows the comfortable operation at temperatures up to - 50º C. According to the Client’s request the workshop may be equipped with any hydraulic wrench or other accessory equipment. Overall dimensions of the workshop do not require any additional permission for transportation.
Workshop’s assembly and disassembly take not more than one work shift.
Bucking Unit KG-18
In 2010 special equipment was needed by JSC TATNEFT for the handling of the drill string in rig environment. Our company offered a mobile bucking unit KG-18. We designed and manufactured the wrench a year after, and in winter 2012 we performed a supervised installation of the unit. Nowadays the unit is successfully operated year-round by JSC TATNEFT.
The bucking unit is designed so that all the make up and break out operations with the use of a high torque may be performed year-round at the temperatures up to -20˚C.
Hydraulic full-circle bucking unit KGP-12
In 2013 OJSC Orsky Machine Building Plant set a task to design an automatic line for running-in of the drillpipe joints for meeting the requirements of API RP 7G. The task was accomplished by designing the hydraulic full-circle bucking unit KGP-12. The project was implemented in 2014.
The tongs use a number of innovative solutions that have no equals in the world practice.
Still have questions? Contact us: