A stud is a rod that is threaded on both ends (partially or wholly). It is used together with nuts and other fasteners for ventilation systems suspension on the ceiling, air ducts suspension, concrete forms construction, furniture assembly or other repair and installation works. Stud bolts are different by GOSTs and resistance classes:
- stud Gost 9066 75 – can be one- and two way threaded (4 types in all) and is designed for flanged connections of gas and steam turbines, valves, pipeline parts, operated at 0-650°С.
- stud 10494-80 – used for the petrochemical industry in joint assemblies with reinforcement lens-shaped seals (o-rings). It resists pressure 10-100 MPa and provides a secure fastening at -50 - +510°С.
- stud GOST 22042-76 – connect parts with smooth holes, commonly used in construction and machine engineering, diameter varies from 2 to 48 mm, length - 10 mm – 50 см (depends on the field of use);
- OST 26-2040-96 – products for flanged connections of pipes and other equipment in various fields of industry, designed to operate at working pressure 16 MPa and environment temperature from -70 to + 600 ° C.
- STP 26.260.2043-2004 – stud, operating at pressure 16MPa and temperature from -70 to +650°С.
By your individual order we manufacture threaded studs of any size. Still, the best prices, the highest quality and promptness are guaranteed.
GOST: 9066-75, 10494-80, 22032-77 et al.
Steel quality: 20, 35, 45, 40Х, 20Х13, 14Х17Н2, 30ХМА, 09Г2С, 25Х1МФ, 12Х18Н10Т, 45Х14Н14В2М, ХН35ВТ et al.
Diameter: 10mm to 80mm
Resistance class: up to 12,9
Coating: phosphate coating, zink et al.
We manufacture fasteners under drawings
Manufacturing according to ASTM, ASME
Studs GOST 9066 75 22042-76 10494-80, OST 26-2040-96 STP 26.260.2043